Asking (rather than telling) is often a helpful strategy to encourage reflection in one's self and others. This 1 1/2 hour recorded webinar will provide participants with the opportunity to view brief portions of a reflective dialogue and to identify questions that encouraged reflection as well as what resulted because of reflection. A Certificate of Completion for 2 inservice hours can be earned by submitting a Self-Study Assignment.
Self-Study: Asking Questions that Encourage Reflection
When you register for the series (or any of the self-study modules individually) and provide your email address as part of the registration, Jacqui will email you:
- A password-protected (for your use only) link to the recorded webinar; and
- The module Self-Study Assignment(s).
- After viewing the recorded webinar and completing the Self-Study Assingment(s), you have the option of either:
- Simply emailing the completed assignment to Jacqui (for 2 hours of specialized inservice training addressing specific infant mental health competencies) OR
- Discussing your learning with your reflective supervisor, providing your supervisor's email address on your Self-Study Assignment, and then emailing the completed assignment to Jacqui. An additional 1/2 hour of specialized inservice training hours per module discussed will be awarded.
- Your Certificate(s) of Completion will be emailed to you.
If you have questions or need clarification, OR if you'd prefer to particiapte in live rather than recorded webinars, contact firstname.lastname@example.org