Being open and curious about our own and others' internal processes (thoughts, ideas, beliefs, feelings and motivations) is essential to the work of infant and early childhood practitioners and to reflective practice. This 1 1/2 hour recorded webinar provides participants with several opportunities to view short video-taped interactions and to practice authentic curiosity. A Certifcate of Completion for two inservice hours can be earned by submitting a Self-Study Assignment.
Self-Study: Authentic Curiosity- Essential to Reflective Practice
When you register for the series (or any of the self-study modules individually) and provide your email address as part of the registration, Jacqui will email you:
- A password-protected (for your use only) link to the recorded webinar; and
- The module Self-Study Assignment(s).
- After viewing the recorded webinar and completing the Self-Study Assingment(s), you have the option of either:
- Simply emailing the completed assignment to Jacqui (for 2 hours of specialized inservice training addressing specific infant mental health competencies) OR
- Discussing your learning with your reflective supervisor, providing your supervisor's email address on your Self-Study Assignment, and then emailing the completed assignment to Jacqui. An additional 1/2 hour of specialized inservice training hours per module discussed will be awarded.
- Your Certificate(s) of Completion will be emailed to you.
If you have questions or need clarification, OR if you'd prefer to particiapte in live rather than recorded webinars, contact email@example.com