Register to participate in all five Reflective Supervision Self-Study Modules for only $275 (a $25 savings). Learn about:
- Authentic Curiosity: Essential for Reflective Practice
- Asking Questions that Encourage Reflection
- Supporting Reflection in Parents
- Learning to Understand the Minds of Others
- When Reflection is Difficult: Supporting Reflection when presented with Non-reflective "ways of Being" & Situational Challenges
Each of these 5 recorded webinars provide participants with opportunities to learn research-based content, review video-taped interactions, and complete self-study questions that prompt reflection and encourage integration and appliction of the content to one's own work.
A Certificate of Completion for 10 inservice training hours can be earned by submitting a completed Self-Study Assignment upon completion of the series. An additional 2.5 hours can be earned by discussing your learning with your reflective supervisor.
Online Self-Study Series: Reflective Practice
When you register for the series (or any of the self-study modules individually) and provide your email address as part of the registration, Jacqui will email you:
- A password-protected (for your use only) link to the recorded webinar(s); and
- The module Self-Study Assignment(s).
- After viewing the recorded webinar and completing the Self-Study Assingment(s), you have the option of either:
- Simply emailing the completed assignment to Jacqui (for 2 hours of specialized inservice training addressing specific infant mental health competencies) OR
- Discussing your learning with your reflective supervisor, providing your supervisor's email address on your Self-Study Assignment, and then emailing the completed assignment to Jacqui. An additional 1/2 hour of specialized inservice training hours per module discussed will be awarded.
- Your Certificate(s) of Completion will be emailed to you.
If you have questions or need clarification, OR if you'd prefer to particiapte in live rather than recorded webinars, contact email@example.com